26 March 2021 - Deborah Wilkes
Read all about Bayer Consumer Health's plans to accelerate growth over the next four years through innovation, digitisation and the right portolio choices in this NEWS EXTRA publication from OTCToolbox.
Bayer Consumer Health has spent the past few years turning around its fortunes. Worldwide president Heiko Schipper says the business now intends to accelerate growth through a combination of innovation, digitisation and the right portfolio choices.
Download this NEWS EXTRA publication today to find out more about Bayer Consumer Health's approach including:
- Innovation based on consumer-preferred science
- Bepanthen's entry into the dry skin segment
- Investment in digital transformation
- Plans to develop e-commerce
- Making the right portfolio choices
- Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region
- Growth in the Indian market
- Harnessing the human skin microbiome
- The role of sustainability
- Modernising marketing and sales
The News Extra is available to purchase and download immediately from the OTCToolbox website. You can make sure your team is well informed through a Multiple User Licence or a Global Licence. It is available free to people with an Annual Subscription to the OTCToolbox website.