Ascendis acquiring 49% of Spain's Farmalider

4 August 2015 - Deborah Wilkes

Archived

Ascendis Health is entering the Spanish pharmaceutical market by acquiring a 49% stake in Farmalider, including its Nutra Essential OTC business, for ZAR210 million (US$16.4 million). The South African company has the option to purchase the remaining 51% of Farmalider in two further tranches over the next five years.

Click tags below for more information on topics:

Ascendis Health

Annual Subscription Holder?

Sign in to continue reading.
 

Sign In

Back to Industry News

Share this page: