Date: 21 February 2022
- 25 February 2022
Location: Online Conference & Networking Event
Standard Booking Rate per Delegate: £495.00 + VAT
Early Booking Rate** per Delegate: £445.00 + VAT
** Please book before 20 December 2021 to qualify for early booking rate.
A TRULY GLOBAL EVENT ..... EFFICIENT AND FLEXIBLE FORMAT
If you would like to book four or more places at this event, please contact OTCToolbox on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a special group rate. A multiple delegate licence covering up to 10 delegates within an organisation is available for GBP2,995 + VAT.
The OTCToolbox Consumer Healthcare BD&I Event is a truly global event that is a must for anyone working in business development and innovation in the consumer healthcare/OTC industry.
This five-day online conference and networking event is the only one dedicated to business development and innovation.
The conference programme keeps you up to date with the latest industry developments and trends
An online partnering and video system allows you to connect with potential business partners around the world
Winners of the OTCToolbox Consumer Healthcare Industry (CHi) Awards for business development and innovation will be announced during the event
What delegates said about the previous online event held in February 2021
- “I had 16 meetings in two days and watched all presentations without any travel hassle from the comfort of my home office”
- “Great for simple networking or creating initial interest”
- “I truly enjoyed not having to run around looking for the right table and having real privacy in meetings not disturbed by the noise of the surrounding tables"
Benefits of the online format
- Global with less hassle – an international event without the international travel
- Efficient use of resources – reduced travel costs, less time out of the office and a global list of attendees
- Flexible on-demand platform – watch, listen and learn at a time that suits you and as many times as you like
- Effective formal networking – an online partnering and video system allows you to connect with potential business partners around the world.
- Be in two places at once – no need to worry about being in the office and at an industry event, as you can do both at the same time.
The 2020 OTCToolbox Consumer Healthcare BD&I Event
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment: Payments must be made within 30 days of the invoice date. All payments must be received prior to the start of the event on 21 February 2022.
Delegate Details: Details of all delegates will be included in the Online Partnering System and Programme & Delegate List.
Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking, Source Publishing Limited will issue confirmation details and the booking will then be officially confirmed.
Cancellation: All cancellations must be received by Source Publishing Ltd in writing and will be subject to an administration charge of £50. Cancellations received after 1 January 2022 will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
Substitutions: Delegate substitutions are welcome provided that Source Publishing Limited is advised prior to 21 February 2022.
Event: Please note that for reasons beyond the control of the organiser it may prove necessary to change or amend the content or timing of the programme without prior warning.