Date: 25 February 2021
- 26 February 2021
Location: Virtual Event
Standard Booking Rate per Delegate: £495.00 + VAT
Early Booking Rate** per Delegate: £445.00 + VAT
** Please book before 8 January 2021 to qualify for early booking rate.
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE & NETWORKING
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & INNOVATION
The OTCToolbox 2021 Consumer Healthcare BD&I Event is a global event focusing exclusively on business development and innovation for companies within the consumer healthcare/OTC industry.
The 2021 event will be virtual with the familiar mix of formal networking and conference presentations. An online partnering and video system will allow you to connect with potential business partners around the world, while the conference will give you a deep understanding of the complex and changing business environment.
- Understand the complex and changing business environment
- A programme of highly-respected speakers will cover key topics in business development and innovation
- Confirmed speakers from Google, IQVIA Consumer Health, Euromonitor International, EMR-NamNews, ECHO Brand Design and OTCToolbox. Additional speakers to be confirmed shortly.
- Connect with potential business partners around the world
- Formal video networking allows you to have one-to-one meetings
- Meeting slots from 06.00 GMT until 20.00 GMT both days
- Online partnering system allows you to pre-arrange meetings. The system opens on 25 January 2021.
- SourceOTC Licensing Hub gives you the opportunity to showcase products and technologies for licensing
Online partnering system opens Monday 25 January 2021.
Winners of the OTCToolbox Consumer Healthcare Industry (CHi) Awards for business development and innovation will be announced during the event.
Book today and take advantage of the Early Booking Rate, giving you 10% off the standard booking rate of GBP495 + VAT.
If you have a paid-for Annual Subscription to the OTCToolbox website, you get a further 10% off the standard booking rate.
Full details of the speaker programme will be available soon.
THE VIRTUAL PLACE TO DO BUSINESS
Photographs from the OTCToolbox 2020 Consumer Healthcare BD&I Event which was held in London, UK.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment: Payments must be made within 30 days of the invoice date. All payments must be received prior to the start of the event on 25 February 2021.
Delegate Details: Details of all delegates will be included in the Online Partnering System and Programme & Delegate List.
Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking, Source Publishing Limited will issue confirmation details and the booking will then be officially confirmed.
Cancellation: All cancellations must be received by Source Publishing Ltd in writing and will be subject to an administration charge of £50. Cancellations received after 1 January 2021 will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
Substitutions: Delegate substitutions are welcome provided that Source Publishing Limited is advised prior to 25 February 2021.
Event: Please note that for reasons beyond the control of the organiser it may prove necessary to change or amend the content or timing of the programme without prior warning.